Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Insert Catchy Title Here

Hey!! to all my blog readers and hopefully future followers of this blog, my name is megan elizabeth and I'm new to this whole blog scene but lately i've been so addicted to reading random people's blogs (no i promise to everyone that i am not a creeper) but everyone's lives seemed so interesting and plus a few of my friends have started blogs so i decided i would give it a go.
 well first let me give you a little background info so you will understand or at least know where my opinions come from and that way you can know a little about me. I am currently living in Laurel, Mississippi and I'm eighteen years old and my birthday is July the fourth. I pretty much spent my childhood on or around an army base which i didn't mind I met a lot of people during that time. when i was in the third grade we finally settled back down in Laurel.
 Now for some information about my wonderful family. Of course we have the parents I have a wonderful mother and father and a pretty good step mother also. Then we have my older brother David. David is one of the people that influence my life the most to me he is a great godly guy and wonderful big brother who encourages me in all i do. Keri is my triplet sister and i admire her for her talents in writing and her other artistic talents. Sean is the triplet brother he is also pretty amazing himself he is currently living near is girlfriend in West Virginia I also have a step brother named patrick 
. Now enough about the family for now let me get you up to date. I am currently a freshman at Jones County Junior College and I recently started my second semester so far its been pretty amazing . Today was by far the best i've had in awhile .
 I knew I loved my eight thirty art appreciation class before i even started but today made me realize how much . on monday wednesdays and fridays i have art appreciation with Mrs. paula and I've known her since i was in seventh grade  today she made my day because while she was calling out role and she slowly got to my name and was like megan ruffin she looked at me and yelled out thats my girl right there yeah thats my girl i don't think i've laughed that hard in a long time . She then asked if there were any real artists in the class no one raised their hands she then told us that since we were made in God's image that we were made creative and that we all were artists in God's eyes. So throughout the day those words were engraved in my mind and I could not stop thinking about how amazing it really is to be made is God's image. 
Tonight i finally started reading the book David got me for Christmas. Its called for young women only and its a book explaining how most guys think and so far its pretty good i stopped at the end of chapter one so i can at least read on chapter a day and sorta explain my outlook on it . well tonight's chapter was just a introduction to the book . well its almost twelve so im gonna get some beauty sleep 
Good night much love and Godbless

1 comment:

  1. Megs! So it seems there's a chain reaction going here :)
    I love you sister friend. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete