Saturday, April 25, 2009

Its Been Way To Long

Hey bloggers

 yes I know it’s been forever since I have written you guys well my faithful Kellie haha mainly the only person who reads the blog and comments lol well anyways let me tell you what I have been up to and what I have coming up in the life of Megan Elizabeth……

Well I just got done performing in an awesome play entitled Joseph and the Technicolor dream coat. It was directed by Wes Hughes and was performed at Laurel Little theater last month that play  took up pretty much every single min of my life I had practices daily. Those practices were worth it though every single one of the shows were sold out and we even had to do some holdover shows just so people could come watch. One night of the play my best friends Kellie and Laura came to my play and surprised me with roses and my sour skittles which are pretty much my favorite candy in the whole wide world. Other then that I have been super busy with dance trying to get ready for my recital which is coming up really soon its May 15th and I’m super excited for my class and my little girls class I help teach. School is also another thing that has been keeping me busy I kind of slacked off some this semester which I truly regret I will have to step it up next semester and do much better. I have color guard tryouts coming up very soon and I hope I make it if not I am really not that worried about it.  Well that’s just some stuff I have been doing lately. Now let me take a second and discuss some things I have coming up very soon.

From May 26th to June 26th I will be a counselor for Mississippi Baptist Youth Weeks and I’m super ready for it. The bible studies are great and I’m hoping all my kids I will teach will learn something from them because I know I have I will blog about each bible study closer to time so you can kind of know what I will be teaching.


                                             Love you all and God bless,

                                                            Megan Elizabeth 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to flippin miss you, my megs. I love you dear. You're quite wonderful. Thanks for the wonderful update :)

    ReplyDelete