Monday, August 31, 2009

The College Years

Hey my faithfull readers (Kellie) i'm sorry i've been gone for so long with my blog i've just been so busy with the HSM ( High School Musical) play getting over with and starting Jones for my second year (whoop whoop). Well my first few weeks at Jones are going rather smoothly. Here is the run down on my classes okay on MWF I have Human Growth at 830 in the morning I haven't really gotten used to this class yet because he is rather monotone and he has a dry sense of humor so I never really know whether or not to laugh at his jokes.. 930 is Comp II yay research papers and 1030 is Spanish I which I completely love. On TTH I have Math at 830 but its all computer based so i'm good with that and I have Wester Civ after that .. so there is the rundown on classes well its 10:03 and i'm planning on getting some sleep so
Goodnight All
Meg

1 comment:

  1. I have missed you. Glad you're back. I love you. We need to see each other soon.

    ReplyDelete